ICLCM Board 2019-2022
ICLCM – Literary and Composers’ Museums International Committee for Literary and Musical Museums, ICLCM’s main aim is to develop activities such as research, publishing, exhibition and education for literary historical/biographical museums and composers’ museums. Its members receive one newsletter per year and have the opportunity to participate in annual conferences and in the activities of a number of working groups.
- Fredrikke Hegnar von Ubisch (Norway), Chair
- Dmitry Bak (Russia), Segretariat
- Arusyak Ghazaryan (Armenia), Board Member
- Yuriy Komlev (Russia) , Board Member
- Adriano Rigoli (Italy), Board Member
- Maria Valtere (Latvia), Board